Memorial of the merchants of the town of Boston, in the state of Massachusetts. February 3, 1806 [electronic resource] : Referred to the committee of the whole House, on the state of the Union
- City of Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lloyd, James, 1769-1831 and United States. Congress (9th, 1st session : 1805-1806)
- Signed on p. 17: James Lloyd, Jun. [and six others]. Attest, Isaac Winslow, Jun. secretary. Boston, January 20, 1806., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11629).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11629
View MARC record | catkey: 3765984