A letter to the honourable the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States, with the accompanying documents [electronic resource] : read in that honourable House, on the 28th December, 1802 / by James M'Henry
- McHenry, James, 1753-1816
- Baltimore : Printed by John W. Butler, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages ; 23 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4571).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 4571
View MARC record | catkey: 3766125