Knoxville, May 21st, 1810 [electronic resource] : Sir, Congress having adjourned on the first instant, I shall endeavor to give you such information as I possess, relative to the present state of our national concerns ...
- Miller, Pleasant Moorman, 1780-1849
- [Knoxville, Tenn.] : J.B. Hood, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 33 x 20 cm
- Report to Tennessee constituents; signed: P.M. Miller.
Printed area measures 26.4 x 16.6 cm.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20740).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20740
Allen, R.R. Tennessee, 166
View MARC record | catkey: 3766170