Moral sketches [electronic resource] ; containing improving and entertaining essays on most of the duties of life. : [Six lines of verse].
- Dover [Del.] : Printed by William Black, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744
- By Richard Johnson. Cf. M.J.P. Weedon, "Richard Johnson and the successors to John Newbery," The library, 4 (June 1949):65., Last page blank., "Pope's universal prayer."--poem, p. 141-143., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2688).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2688 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 683.2
View MARC record | catkey: 3766404