The New Athenian oracle, or, Ladies' companion [electronic resource] : in two books : designed for the improvement of the fair-sex / collected from the most eminent and approved writers, by Samuel Tizzard
- Carlisle [Pa.] : From the press of A. Loudon, (Whitehall), 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 253 [i. e. 263], 96 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tizzard, Samuel
- [I]. Containing an extraordinary variety of questions in prose, on moral, philosophical and other subjects, together with a great number of enigmas, paradoxes, rebuses, charades, &c. : also a number of curious mathematical questions -- [II]. Containing answers and solutions in prose and verse.
- Related Titles:
- Ladies' companion
- The second book has separate paging.
Error in paging: p. 263 numbered 253.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11448).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11448
View MARC record | catkey: 3766776