A journal of the proceedings of the House of Representatives of the state of New-Hampshire [electronic resource] : at their session, begun and holden at Concord, on the first Wednesday of June, anno Domini, 1802. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. General Court. House of Representatives
- Concord [N.H.] : From the press of George Hough, printer to the state, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 109 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- Journal of the House of Representatives
- Half-title: Journal of the House of Representatives. June--1802.
Title vignette: state seal.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2759).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2759
View MARC record | catkey: 3766893