A journal of the proceedings of the Honorable Senate; of the state of New-Hampshire [electronic resource] : at their session, begun and holden at Concord, at the annual election, on the first Wednesday of June, anno Domini, 1805. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. General Court. Senate
- Portsmouth [N.H.] : Printed by Peirce and Gardner, printers to the state, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages ; 23 cm
- Half-title: Journal of the proceedings of the Honorable Senate.
Title vignette: state seal.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8990).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 8990
View MARC record | catkey: 3766912