Acts of the thirty-fourth General Assembly, of the state of New-Jersey [electronic resource] : At a session begun at Trenton, on the twenty-fourth day of October, one thousand eight hundred and nine, and continued by adjournments. : Being the first sitting
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1809 Oct.)
- Trenton : Printed by James J. Wilson, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 132-221 [i.e., 233], 3 unnumbered pages
- Title vignette: state seal.
Pagination continued from the session laws for Oct. 1808 (Shaw & Shoemaker 15732).
Errors in paging: p. 147, 233 misnumbered 14, 221.
"Table of contents."--p. [234-236].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18208).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 18208
View MARC record | catkey: 3766977