Journal of the proceedings of the Legislative Council of the state of New-Jersey [electronic resource] ; convened, in General Assembly, at Trenton, on on Tuesday, the twenty-seventh day of October, one thousand eight hundred and seven. : Being the first sitting of the thirty-second session
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey. Legislature. Legislative Council (1776-1844)
- Elizabeth-Town [N.J.] : Printed by Shepard Kollock, one of the printers to the state.--, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 612-709 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 128-142 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- New Jersey. Legislature
- Title vignette: state seal., "Shepard Kollock is authorized to print the foregoing journal of Council, and appointments, made by the Council and Assembly in joint-meeting. Joseph Bloomfield, president. James Linn, secretary."--p. 142., Pagination continues that of the Council journal and the minutes of the joint-meeting for Oct. 1806 (Shaw & Shoemaker 10985)., List of members of the Legislature, p. -612., "Minutes of the proceedings of the joint-meeting. In joint-meeting, October 30, 1807. The Council and Assembly met in the Assembly-Room ... "--p. -., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13206).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13206
View MARC record | catkey: 3766998