New-Year address of the carriers of the Salem gazette, to its patrons. 1809 [electronic resource].
- [Salem, Mass.] : [Printed by Thomas C. Cushing], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Salem gazette (Salem, Mass. : 1790)
- Presumably printed late in 1808 by Thomas C. Cushing, printer of the Salem gazette, Salem, Mass., for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Verse printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16133).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 16133
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 560
View MARC record | catkey: 3767047