Instructions for the cavalry of the state of New-York [electronic resource] / by the Adjutant-General of the state
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Adjutant General's Office
- Albany : Printed by Websters and Skinner, 1806.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages
- "Published by permission of His Ex. the Commander in Chief."
D. Van Horne, Adj. Gen. (p. )
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11006).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11006
View MARC record | catkey: 3767143