To the afflicted [electronic resource].
- Newman, William, 1773-1835
- Charlestown [Mass.] : Printed and sold by Samuel Etheridge. (Price one dollar per 100.), [1802?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 17 cm
- Caption title. Imprint at foot of p. .
Attributed to "Rev. Dr. Newman of England" [i.e., William Newman] in "Sketch of the origin and character of the principal series of tracts of the American Tract Society" (American tract magazine, v. 6, no. 11).
Described by Shaw & Shoemaker as "Bound in Vivian, Thomas. Three dialogues ... Charlestown, 1802." Some copies may have been issued thus, but this tract seems to have been issued separately as well.
Includes two hymns, p. 7-8.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3166).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3166
View MARC record | catkey: 3767215