Liberty, and our country [electronic resource] : Fellow citizens of Essex South district! You are this day called upon to exercise the all-important right of suffrage in electing a member for the 12th Congress. ... Mr. Reed is the friend of commerce and the fisheries; Dr. Kilham is an enemy to both ...
- No Frenchman
- [Salem, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Signed: No Frenchman. Salem, Monday morning, Nov. 5.
Followed by: Great news from France. ... Such is the great and good news from France: How different from the electioneering gull trap manufactured at Boston, and sent here, to foist the commerce-hating Kilham into Congress!
Text printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20567).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 20567
View MARC record | catkey: 3767264