Norfolk, June 25 [electronic resource] : At a meeting of the citizens of the borough of Norfolk and town of Portsmouth ... the 24th June, 1807. ... Resolved unanimously, that all communication with the British ships of war, now within our waters and on our coasts, and with their agent or agents among us, be discontinued ...
- Corporate Author:
- Norfolk (Va.)
- [Norfolk, Va.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mathews, Thomas and Portsmouth (Va.)
- "(Signed) Thomas Mathews. (Teste,) Sam. Moseley, sec'ry."
Text in three columns; printed area measures 24.8 x 17.3 cm.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13255).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13255
Hummel, R.O. Southeastern broadsides, 3178
View MARC record | catkey: 3767269