Journal of the Senate of North-Carolina [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at the city of Raleigh, on Monday, the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and one, and in the twenty-sixth year of the independence of the United States of America: : It being the first session of this Assembly
- Corporate Author:
- North Carolina. General Assembly. Senate
- Raleigh [N.C.] : Printed by Joseph Gales, printer to the state, [1801 or 1802]
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- The only available copy, held by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, lacks the title page. Title from caption title, p. .
Running title: Journal of the Senate. Benjamin Williams, Esq. governor.
Imprint from colophon, p. 63. Publication date suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1061).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 1061
Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2805
View MARC record | catkey: 3767311