The North & South Carolina almanac, for the year of our Lord 1802 ... [electronic resource] : Accurately calculated for lat. 34 N. long. 3 W. of Philadelphia, all the phenomena connected and proved by a pair of globes, and other matters adapted to the states of North & South-Carolina. / The astronomical part by Philip Brooks
- Salisbury [N.C.] : Printed and sold, wholesale and retail, by F. Coupee, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Brooks, P. (Philip)
- Related Titles:
- North and South Carolina almanac, for the year of our Lord 1802
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50239).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50239 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 8886
View MARC record | catkey: 3767333