A discourse, delivered in the North Dutch Church, in the city of Albany [electronic resource] : occasioned by the ever to be lamented death of General Alexander Hamilton, July 29, 1804 / by Eliphalet Nott ; published by request
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, 1804.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 24 cm
- An edition, published in Albany, 1806, also called: 3rd ed., "Appendix", giving the will of Hamilton, his reasons for meeting Burr, and Bishop Moore's and Dr. Mason's accounts of his death: p. -40., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6951).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6951
View MARC record | catkey: 3767364