The whole proceedings in the case of Olmsted and others versus Rittenhouse's executrices [electronic resource] : as contained in documents on record in the courts of the United States and Pennsylvania : together with the Act of the Legislature of the State of Pennsylvania and other matters ... / collected and arranged by Richard Peters, Jun
- Olmsted, Gideon, 1749-1845
- Philadelphia : William P. Farrand and Co., 1809.
[Philadelphia] : Fry and Kammerer.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 108 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rittenhouse, David, 1732-1796, Peters, Richard, 1780-1848, and Pennsylvania. General Assembly
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18368).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 18368
View MARC record | catkey: 3767457