Report of the Register-General of the state of the finances of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, for the year 1801 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Register-General's Office
- Lancaster [Pa.] : Printed by William & Robert Dickson, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2876).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 2876
View MARC record | catkey: 3767913