The Pennsylvania, New-Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1809 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Joshua Sharp
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Peter Stewart, no. 34, South Second-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Joshua
- Title vignette. The Anatomy is the only other illustration., Two states of the title page noted. In the first, the third line of the imprint reads "Second-Street." The second state reads "South Second-Street" and has the printer's name all in upper-case., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50798).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50798 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 10827
View MARC record | catkey: 3767953