A letter from the Hon. Timothy Pickering, a senator of the United States, from the state of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : exhibiting to his constituents, a view of the imminent danger of an unnecessary and ruinous war : addressed to His Excellency James Sullivan, governor of the said state : to which is added, Governor Sullivan's answer
- Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829
- Hartford : Printed by Lincoln and Gleason, 1808.
- 1st Hartford from the 2nd Boston ed.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 23 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15928).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 15928
View MARC record | catkey: 3768179