Pocket almanack for 1810 [electronic resource] : In which, besides the astronomical calculations, will be found a list of Boston banks, insurance companies, and town officers. ...
- Boston : Printed and sold by Manning & Loring, no. 2, Cornhill, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- The calendar pages are reprints of those in The Massachusetts register and United States calendar for 1810 (Boston: John West & Co. and Manning & Loring) (Shaw & Shoemaker 18057), and are a shortened but otherwise identical version of those in The Farmer's almanack for 1810, by Robert B. Thomas (also published by West) (Shaw & Shoemaker 17480).
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 18405
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3718
View MARC record | catkey: 3768303