Reports of cases ruled and adjudged in the courts of Pennsylvania, before and since the Revolution [electronic resource] / By A.J. Dallas. ; Vol. I.
- Philadelphia : Printed for P. Byrne, no. 182, Market Street, 1806.
- The second edition, with additional notes, references, and authorities. [Three lines from Grotius].
- Physical Description:
- x, , 502, xxiv, -26 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dallas, Alexander James, 1759-1817
- Related Titles:
- United States reports
- Commonly cited as v. 1 of: United States reports.
Also issued by P. Byrne in 1806 in an edition without the formal copyright statement on the verso of the title page and without the final two pages (-26, 3rd count) of advertisements. Shaw & Shoemaker entry 11130 does not distinguish between the two editions.
Copyright Nov. 13, 1805 by Patrick Byrne.
Errors in paging: p. vi (1st count), 198, 237, 270, 328, 350 misnumbered iv, 189, 137, 269, 832, 349.
"A table, of the names of the cases comprised in this volume."--p. vii-x, 1st count.
"Additional appendix."--p. -499, 2nd count.
"Law books, printed by, and for, P. Byrne, at his law and miscellaneous book stores, in Philadelphia and Baltimore ..."--p. -502, 2nd count.
"Index."--p. [i]-xxiv, 3rd count.
"Just published by Patrick Byrne, at his law and miscellaneous bookstore, no. 182, Market Street, Philadelphia, East's Reports of cases argued and determined in the Court of King's Bench ..."--p. -26, 3rd count.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11130).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11130
View MARC record | catkey: 3768901