Nomination. At a respectable meeting of Republican citizens, from different parts of the state of New-York, convened ... in the city of Albany ... 18th day of February, 1804 ... [electronic resource] : Resolved unanimously, that Aaron Burr be and he is hereby nominated a candidate ... for the office of governor ...
- [Albany] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Tabor, William, 1760-1836
- Signed: William Tabor, chairman. Joseph Annin, secretary.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6928).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6928
View MARC record | catkey: 3768926