An almanac, for the year of our Lord 1804 ... [electronic resource] : Adjusted to the latitude of 43 degrees North, 74 degrees West longitude from London. ... / By Isaac Rice. [Four lines from Genesis].
- Rice, Isaac
- Utica [N.Y.] : Printed by Thomas Walker. Great allowance to those who buy by wholesale, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm
- Advertised in the Columbian gazette, Utica, Oct. 24, 1803.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3656).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3656
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6171
View MARC record | catkey: 3769073