A discourse, delivered 14th January, 1810, at Newark [electronic resource] : occasioned by the death of Lewis Le Conte Congar, a member of the Theological Seminary at Andover : who died at that place 6th January, 1810 / by James Richards
- Richards, James, 1767-1843
- Newark, N.J. : E.B. Gould, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 21 cm
- Appendix (p. -24) contains extracts from letters written by gentlemen who were intimately acquainted with Lewis Le Conte Congar.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21216).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 21216
View MARC record | catkey: 3769084