Twelfth night, or, What you will [electronic resource] / by William Shakespeare ; corrected from the latest and best London editions, with notes, by Samuel Johnson
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- Uniform Title:
- Twelfth night
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by John Bioren, 1801.
- 1st American ed.
- Physical Description:
- pages 184-249 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784
- Related Titles:
- What you will
- "These are signatures from a Samuel Johnson ed. of Shakespeare with American tp. added." -- American Antiquarian Society.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1314).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 1314
View MARC record | catkey: 3769712