[A] Short history of bees [electronic resource] : in two parts
- Philadelphia : J. Johnson, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 90 pages
- pt. 1. The natural history of bees, with directions for the management of them, an account of their enemies, &c., from Reamur, &c. -- pt. 2. An enigmatical account of a neighboring nation: the queen, her palaces, attendants, &c.
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50392).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 50392
View MARC record | catkey: 3769772