Philadelphia, [blank] 1801. Sir, I take the liberty of transmitting to you, the information contained in the following advertisement ... [electronic resource] : Patent elastic saddles, by Stephen Burrowes, at his manufactory, no. 52, North Second-Street ...
- Burrowes, Stephen
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Patent elastic saddles
- Signed: Stephen Burrowes., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 262).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 262
View MARC record | catkey: 3769826