Practical language interpreted, in a dialogue, between a believer and unbeliever [electronic resource] : in two parts : representing a believer under the influence of grace, speaking Canaan's language
- Smith, Eunice, of Ashfield
- Boston : Printed by Thomas Fleet, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11376).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11376
View MARC record | catkey: 3769904