Articles of the Social Fire Club, associated in Salem, November 10, 1793 [electronic resource] : revised and amended April 4, 1805
- Corporate Author:
- Social Fire-Club (Salem, Mass.)
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9386).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9386
View MARC record | catkey: 3769997