Transactions of the Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts in the state of New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts
- Albany : Printed by John Barber, printer to the state, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 236, iii pages
- "The Society for the Promotion of Agricultural Arts and Manufactures having expired by the limitation contained in the act of incorporation, another act of the legislature has been obtained, reviving its corporate powers under its present name.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13242).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13242
View MARC record | catkey: 3770010