The speaker [electronic resource] : containing I. A collection of pieces in prose. II. A collection of pieces in verse. III. A collection of dialogues. : Being the fourth part of a Columbian exercise. The whole comprising an easy and systemical method of teaching and of learning the English language. / By Abner Alden, A.M.
- Alden, Abner, 1758-1820
- Uniform Title:
- Columbian exercise. Part 4
- Boston : Printed by Buckingham & Titcomb, for Thomas & Andrews, no. 45, Newbury-Street, March, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 5 unnumbered pages, 14-296 pages ; 18 cm
- Copyright April 3, 1810.
Error in paging: p. 134 misnumbered 143.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19329).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19329
View MARC record | catkey: 3770105