Ocean massacre revived [electronic resource] : Republicans! the tories will tell you that Van Rensselaer, a Federalist, is murdered at Albany by a Republican ...
- Spirit of seventy six
- [Albany] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 32 x 23 cm
- Concerning Solomon Van Rensselaer's assaults against Elisha Jenkins and Judge John Tayler. Opposing the re-election of Governor Morgan Lewis because he encouraged and assisted Van Rensselaer in the assault against Tayler., Signed: Spirit of seventy-six. April, 1807., Printed area measures 30.4 x 21.8 cm., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13274).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 13274
View MARC record | catkey: 3770127