An oration, pronounced July 4th, 1803, at the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston [electronic resource] : in commemoration of the anniversary of American independence / by William Sullivan
- Sullivan, William, 1774-1839
- Boston : Printed at the "Boston weekly magazine" office, by Gilbert and Dean, 1803.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5126).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5126
View MARC record | catkey: 3770373