Supplement to the Republican crisis. Monday, April 6, 1807 [electronic resource] : With the Register of Thursday was issued a supplement extraordinary, headed in extraordinary large characters, "Corrupt influence," ... a collection of affidavits, introduced with prefatory remarks ...
- [Albany] : [Printed by William Tucker], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Republican crisis and To the public
- Summary of the contents of the Albany register "supplement extraordinary," followed by a rebuttal, "To the public," containing further testimony and affidavits in support of Governor Morgan Lewis's re-election., Presumably printed by William Tucker, printer of the Republican crisis, Albany, N.Y., in 1807., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12424).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 12424
View MARC record | catkey: 3770392