The farmer's almanack, calculated on a new and improved plan, for the year of our Lord 1805 ... [electronic resource] : Fitted to the town of Boston, but will serve for any of the adjoining states. ... / By Robert B. Thomas. ; [Four lines of verse].
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Boston : Printed for John West, proprietor of the copy-right, and for sale at his bookstore, no. 75, Cornhill, and by the other booksellers in Boston. Sold also by the booksellers in Salem, Newburyport, &c. by the author in Sterling, and at various other places. (Price 9 dollars per gross, 87 1/2 cents per dozen, and 12 1/2 cents single.) Munroe & Francis, printers, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- At head of title: No. XIII., Advertised in the Columbian centinel, Boston, Oct. 17, 1804, Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription., Title vignette., Advertisement for the Boston bookstore of John West, p. ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6285).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 6285 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 3662
View MARC record | catkey: 3770636