The farmer's almanack, calculated on a new and improved plan, for the year of our Lord, 1807. ... [electronic resource] : Fitted to the town of Boston, but will serve for any of the adjoining states. ... / By Robert B. Thomas. ; [Four lines from Young].
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Boston : --Printed for John West, proprietor of the copy-right; and for sale at his bookstore, no. 75, Cornhill, and by the other booksellers in Boston, Salem, Newburyport, &c. by the author in Sterling, and by most other booksellers and traders in New-England. (Price 9 dollars per gross, 87 1/2 cents per dozen, and 12 1/2 cents single.) David Carlisle, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- At head of title: No. XV.
Advertised in the Boston gazette, Oct. 16, 1806.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Advertisement for the Boston bookstore of John West, p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10389).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 10389
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3683
View MARC record | catkey: 3770638