The patriot's monitor, for New-Hampshire [electronic resource] : designed to impress and perpetuate the first principles of the revolution on the minds of youth ; together with some pieces important and interesting / by Ignatius Thomson
- Thomson, Ignatius, 1774-1848
- Randolph, Vt. : Printed by Sereno Wright, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 204 pages ; 17 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21485).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 21485
View MARC record | catkey: 3770657