To the Republican electors of the state [electronic resource] : Fellow-citizens, Governor Clinton ... having declined a re-election ...
- Republican and no Burrite
- [New York State] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Rebuttal to a political handbill endorsing Aaron Burr, rather than Morgan Lewis, for governor of New York in 1804. Cf. Plain Truth. To the independent electors of the state (New York State, 1804).
Signed: A Republican and no Burrite. New-York, March 29, 1804.
Text printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7366).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 7366
View MARC record | catkey: 3770772