The age of inquiry; or, Reason and revelation, in harmony with each other [electronic resource] ; operating against all tyranny and infidelity: intended as a clue to the present political controversy in the United States. : To which is added, some remarks upon the report of the committee of the legislature of Connecticut, upon the Baptist petition, presented at their session of May, 1802. / By a true Baptist. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts.].
- True Baptist
- Hartford : Printed for the author, 1804.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages ; 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Reason and revelation, in harmony with each other
- Error in paging: p. 91 misnumbered 78.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5669).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5669
View MARC record | catkey: 3770899