A digest of the laws of the United States of America [electronic resource] : being a complete system, alphabetically arranged, of all the public acts of Congress now in force, from the commencement of the Federal government, to the end of the first session of the seventh Congress, which terminated in May, 1802, inclusive / by Thomas Herty
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Washington City : Printed at the Apollo Press, for the editor, by Duane & Son, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 230 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Herty, Thomas and United States. Congress (7th, 1st session : 1801-1802)
- Vol. 2 only., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3275).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3275
View MARC record | catkey: 3771115