Debates in the Senate of the United States on the judiciary, during the first session of the Seventh Congress [electronic resource] : also, the several motions, resolutions, and votes, taken upon that momentous subject : and a complete list of the yeas and nays, as entered on the Journals
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (7th, 1st session : 1801-1802) Senate
- Philadelphia : For E. Bronson, printed by Thos. Smith, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 324 pages ; 22 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3273).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3273
View MARC record | catkey: 3771220