Report from the committee to whom was referred ... the petition of Joseph Wilkinson, Junior [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- "June 19th, 1809 accompanying a bill authorizing the discharge of Joseph Wilkinson from his imprisonment ..., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19032).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 19032
View MARC record | catkey: 3771621