Report from the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures [electronic resource] : to whom was referred on the 26th instant, the bill, entitled, An Act for the Rebuilding the Light-house on Gurnet Point, at the Entrance of Plymouth Harbor : for Rebuilding the Light-house at the Eastern end of New Castle Island : for Erecting a Light-house on Lynde's Point : and for other Purposes : and the amendments of the Senate thereto
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- [Washington?] : [publisher not identified], 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- "30th March, 1802, committed, together with the amendments of the Senate, to the committee of the whole House, to-morrow."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3405).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3405
View MARC record | catkey: 3771768