Report of the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures, to whom was referred on the eighteenth of December last, the petition of Simon Philipson, of the city of Philadelphia [electronic resource] : 20th February, 1805, read and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9622).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9622
View MARC record | catkey: 3771803