Report of the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures, to whom was referred on the fifth instant, the memorial of Philip Nicklin and Robert Eaglesfield Griffith, trading under the firm Nicklin and Griffith [electronic resource] : 20th February, 1805, read and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House to-morrow
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- [Washington?] : [publisher not identified], [1805?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9621).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 9621
View MARC record | catkey: 3771804