Report of the Committee of Elections, to whom was referred a representation of Duncan M'Farland, of the state of North Carolina [electronic resource] : complaining of an undue election of Samuel D. Purviance, returned to serve in this House, as one of the members for the said state : as also sundry depositions, and other papers, transmitted from counties in the state of North Carolina, in the case of the said contested election
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Elections
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- M'Farland, Duncan, 1759-1816
- "29th February, 1804, read, and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7614).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 7614
View MARC record | catkey: 3771842