Report from the Committee of Ways and Means, who were instructed to enquire into the expediency of repealing the laws laying duties on stills and domestic distilled spirits [electronic resource] : on refined sugar, licenses to retailers, sales at auction, pleasurable carriages, stamped vellum, parchment and paper, and postage on news-papers : 8th March, 1802, committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Washington?] : [publisher not identified], 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- "Printed by order of the House of Representatives.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3388).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3388
View MARC record | catkey: 3771980