Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, to whom was referred, on the 7th instant, a memorial of sundry sugar refiners of the city of Baltimore, in the state of Maryland [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- "11th February, 1803, read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5451).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 5451
View MARC record | catkey: 3771984